Change Gmail account settings:
Change your settings to allow the Pilot ERP Email Client to access your account. To allow access, follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Less secure apps" section in My Account.
2. Next to "Access for less secure apps," select Turn on. (Note to Google Apps users: This setting is hidden if your administrator has locked less secure app account access.)
Pilot ERP Email Settings:
Within Pilot ERP, go into the System Setup > Your Company > Email tab and select “SMTP” as your Outgoing E-Mail Type.
Enter the following into each field:
SMTP Server: smtp.gmail.com
SMTP Port: 465
Default E-mail Address: Main Company Contact or Sales Email Address
Authentication Required: Checked
Default Email Address: Main Company Contact or Sales Email Address
Default Password: Main Company Email Address Password
User Account Email Settings
1. In Pilot ERP, go to the Settings > User Accounts screen.
2. Select and open the user account.
3. Enter the Users Email address, Email Username and Password.